Mar 20, 2011

Long silence...

Assalamualaikum,

Firstly, i wanna apologize for being quiet around 2 months since my last post in January. Actually, i didn't have quite interest in updating my blog....as day come, my interest vanish within it. Little by little....though, this is the only my opportunity to express something within my heart. Plus, i can train my English so that i'll not forget this language as i'm used to speak in Malay and Japanese only nowadays. (Actually, this is one of the main reason i started blogging)

So, as for now....since i've apologized for being quiet for a time, i'm gonna update this blog with all new experienced that i encounter during this long holiday. Hope all of readers out there can keep following my blog. With a regards, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment